Lack of moisture in the lips is the main reason to make it dry and chapped. These lips have some small lines which help to determine its health. You can easily make your lips plumper and turn into a smooth and shiny with various natural remedies at home rather than using a lot of lip plumping treatments or devices.
Natural Ways to make your Lips Plumper
Here are some best ways that effectively used to make your lips plumper.
Method1: (Cayenne Pepper with Petroleum Jelly)
Cayenne pepper helps to stimulate the blood flow with its spicy nature and thereby makes your lips plump naturally. It causes swelling of the lips to make it bigger, fuller and redder.
- Mix 1/2 tablespoon each of cayenne pepper and cinnamon powder in 3 tablespoons of petroleum jelly.
- Stir all these ingredients in a bowl.
- Apply a lip balm on your lips before the application of this mix on the lips.
- Then apply this cayenne mix on your lips using cotton.
- Make sure that not to apply it on the lips where it is dry or cracked and also apply it in small doses to make the lips get used to this burning sensation.
- Do this application regularly to enjoy plump lips.
- Or simply equal parts of cayenne pepper, melted coconut oil and cinnamon in a bowl and apply it on your lips. Wait for few minutes and tap off with a warm cloth to enjoy plump lips.
- Prepare a cayenne lip plumper by mixing a pinch of cayenne pepper (crushed or chopped) in a dollop of olive oil and apply it on your lips and rinse after few minutes
Method – 2: (Salt with Petroleum Jelly and Cinnamon)
Here cinnamon acts as a plumping serum that irritates the lips and causes swelling to make them plump naturally. Salt exfoliate the skin to dead cells and petroleum jelly moisturizes and hydrates the lips to prevent dry or cracked lips.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon each of cinnamon powder and salt in a bowl.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of petroleum jelly and stir all these ingredients.
- Apply it on the lips and rub it all over the lips till you feel smooth on the lips at night before bedtime.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes and wipe off the mix from your lips.
- Now dip a lipstick brush in fresh beetroot juice and use it to paint all over the lips.
- Leave for overnight and apply petroleum jelly as a light coating on the lips after waking up in the morning.
- Continue applying this mix at night before bedtime for a month to get your lips plumped.
Note: Or mix 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder and 1 tablespoon each of salt and olive oil in a bowl. Stir and apply on your lips as lip scrub and massage gently with your fingers. Rinse with water after 5 – 10 minutes.
Method – 3: (Cinnamon)
When cinnamon applied on the lips then it causes irritation and swelling onto the lips. It also turns the lips into red color but make sure that not apply cinnamon too much, as it irritates the mouth and throat, causing dryness and irritation.
- First of all, apply some Vaseline (or Aquaphor or any natural oil) all over the lips to prevent dryness.
- Take a small amount of cinnamon powder and use it to rub all over the lips.
- Let this mix stay on your lips for few minutes.
- You may feel irritation and swell on the lips but leave it for few minutes.
- Then wipe off your lips using a clean cloth.
- Now apply more Vaseline on your lips to make them look plump and pout.
- Regular application of cinnamon will help you to get plumper lips
- Or mix some cinnamon powder in Vaseline or any natural oil to make a fine paste. Apply it on the lips evenly. Leave for 2 – 4 minutes and wipe it off with a clean cloth.
- Also, apply cinnamon oil (or) cinnamon mixed with honey mix on the lips and massage it in circular motions to boost up your lips.
- Never ever rub the cinnamon too much on the lips, as it causes irritation on the skin and thereby ends up with ugly sore lips.
Other Effective Tricks:
- Apply essential oil like peppermint oil or capsicum oil on your lips to improve blood circulation and thereby causes swelling to make it plump.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon oil (or powder) in your lip balm and mix together. Apply it on your lips and massage gently for few minutes. Wipe off this and spread some lip balm on your lips to lock the moisture.
- Apply honey to lighten your dark lips and make it perfect to pout. Regular application will moisturize your lips and make it look fuller.
- Drink plenty of water and consume a healthy & well – balanced diet to protect your lips from dehydration, dry and chapped.
- Exfoliate your lips lightly to boost proper blood circulation and to remove all the impurities and dust.
Try these methods, tips, and tricks to turn your lips plumper