Who doesn’t want a sparkling smile? A bright smile always boosts up our confidence levels. Flaunt a bright smile with nature’s Ingredient-Apple Cider Vinegar. There are variety of products and treatments for teeth whitening, but in some cases it may lead to sensitive teeth. So why not opt for this versatile natural ingredient Apple Cider Vinegar for Teeth Whitening which is well known and famous for its various health benefits. Apple Cider Vinegar made from apple extract and is fermented thus rich in pectin and beneficial enzymes which aids in whitening your teeth and also heals chronic gum infections.
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Teeth Whitening:
Read on to find out the various recipes that you can easily make at home to add that dazzle to your teeth.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar Mouthwash:
- Get that perfect toothy sparkling grin.
- Two teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar can be diluted in 1/4th cup of water.
- Just swish it all around your mouth for 15-20 seconds and then spit it out.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is acetic and hence it needs to be rinsed off with water.
- Brush your teeth after half an hour at each use of Apple Cider Vinegar mouthwash.
- This solution works very well on the tooth stains.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda for Teeth Whitening:
- Baking soda due to its abrasive nature and ACV’s alkaline content makes a good combination for removing the surface stains from the teeth.
- Baking Soda can be dissolved in water and along with it few drops of ACV and a pinch of salt can be added..
- Mix this to have as a paste like consistency.
- Brush this mixture onto your teeth and rinse thoroughly.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar and Lemon for Teeth Whitening:
- Lemon being a very good source of vitamin E which gives a bleaching effect to the teeth.
- Its antibacterial properties fights bacteria and thus keeping the teeth healthy.
- Along with Acv’s acetic effect, works very well in stain removal and shiny and whiter teeth.
- Mix 2 table spoons of ACV with 1/4th juice of lemon.
- Gently brush this mixture to your teeth and rinse off.
- As this mixture is highly acetic, hence its recommended to be used only once a week.
4. Olive Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar and Teeth Whitening:
- Extra virgin olive oil needs to be used in this step.
- Olive oil is considered to be one of the ancient ingredient for tooth whitening.
- Enriched with Vitamin E that kills the bacteria and bad breath.
- This also helps in removing the tartar from teeth.
- For this recipe mix a teaspoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and a teaspoon of ACV.
- Dab this onto your teeth with the help of a tooth brush and clean your teeth.
- This mixture can also be used as a mouthwash once 2 tsp of this is diluted in one cup of water.
Well, there are many other influential factors too for your tooth color which you must take care off. Finding something natural ingredients for your teeth is always less expensive and safer. So just bid bye to your self-consciousness while smiling. Hence folks, Say cheese!
Tips and Precautions:
- Cut down on caffeine, as excess caffeine intake stains the teeth.
- Smoking is also another cause which causes teeth discoloration and decay.
- Keep good oral hygiene, and swish you mouth with water after every meal. This will even hold good once after coffee, dark colored soft drinks etc. which stain the teeth.
- Cut down on too much of sugary food.
- Crunchy Fresh fruits and vegetables is not only good for your body, but for your teeth too, by removing the surface stains.
- Always buy Raw Organic Apple cider Vinegar for best results.
We recommend one to avoid as much as artificial medication for treating these ailments. ACV has been a part of various remedies and has effectively worked in reducing the ill effects of various ailments. We hope this article resolves all your queries and you get sparkling white teeth like never before.