Pimples make you feel ugly , even if it is just small. The sight of pimples especially on your face make you isolated from other fun activities or special moments. You are probably thinking how to get rid of pimples safely and immediately. And fortunately, there are so many easy and simple ways to eliminate them from your face.
1. Use The White Toothpaste
Toothpaste gives a better result after washing the area and then apply it over the area. Please make sure that you should only use the white toothpaste instead of any gel based toothpaste to remove pimples
- Wash you wash with any mild soap or face wash and dry it.
- Apply some white toothpaste to the pimple or on the affected area.
- You can also leave it overnight or at-least for 1-2 hours. In morning, wash it with cool water.
- In case, that you aren’t going out in day then you can repeat the procedure in the day time.
- Try to leave the toothpaste in contact with the pimples for not less than thirty minutes.
Note: Sometimes you can feel itching and feel burning sensation since you had not selected the right toothpaste or your skin is to sensitive. In that case, wash it immediately and try to use other remedies.
2. Use Orange Peel and Orange Juice
Vitamin C substance in oranges makes it a flawless and very effective remedy for pimples and acne.
- First wash your hands before touching your skin, since dirty hands can spread bacteria with the skin.
- wash your face with warm water as this helps to enlarge the pores.
- Gently rub the orange peel on the affected area. You need to use the separate orange peels for every pimple.
- Generally, there is a high risk of bacterial infection from one area to other, if you use the same peel.
Alternatively, you can extract some orange juice also after removing the peel. Now dip a cotton ball or swab in orange juice and apply it on the pimples. Change the cotton ball also while applying the juice on pimples to prevent bacteria from spreading. Leave it for 15 to 30 minutes. Now wash your face with cold water, this will shrink the pores and prevent from further obstructing of pores. Wash immediately if you feel burning sensation or itching.
3. Use Lemon Juice
A couple of drops of lemon juice work well, when applied on a pimple. Despite the fact that it causes a touch of tingling and sensation, but it helps to reduce inflammation and swelling. Ensure you apply just fresh lemon juice and not the packaged juice
- Dip a clean swab of cotton in the juice and apply on the pimples at least before 1 hour from going to bed.
- Before sleeping clean the lemon juice and apply some moisturizer. If you feel burning, then wash it immediately.
- Another remedy is to make a paste by mixing a teaspoon of cinnamon powder with a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Apply the paste on the pimples and leave the paste for 1 hour before going to bed and wash it off before sleeping.
Note: We would not recommend this remedy for individuals with sensitive skin since it may cause irritation, dryness and redness.
4. Use The Baking Soda
Baking Soda, is the best home remedies for so many things and works like a surprise to get rid of pimples too. This is a quick fix, we recommend to everybody since it works well for sensitive skin too, dissimilar to different remedies that cause sketchiness or dryness.
- Make a paste by mixing a few drops of water with the baking soda.
- After making the paste, wash the area and then apply this paste to pimples.
- Leave the paste to get it dry. After drying, wash off with warm water and apply a moisturizer.
- Do not leave the paste on for more than 30-40 minutes as it could cause skin dryness.
5. Use The Garlic
Garlic has anti-bacterial properties that provide the assistance to battle acne and pimples. Never apply the garlic without diluting it first..
- Take fresh garlic cloves and extract the juice from them.
- Dilute the garlic juice by adding a few drops of water into it.
- Alternatively, you can mash 2-3 garlic cloves in water. Let it soak in water for say 10-15 minutes.
- You can also add some aloe-vera gel into the garlic water.
- Apply it on the affected area to treat pimples.
- You can also consume garlic to get rid of pimple breakouts later on.
6. Use Cinnamon-Honey Mixture
In case that you are eager to reduce your pimples in night you better go for this remedy.
- First of all make a paste of mixing equal amount of cinnamon with honey.
- Cleanse your face before applying the paste on the pimples.
- Apply the paste to the pimple or the effected area leave it overnight.
- See the difference in the wake of washing your face with normal water next day in the morning.